If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
1. Privacy Statement. MAGNT LLC, a Delaware limited liability company, operates this web site. We regard the privacy and security of subscriber and user information as a critical component of our Services. The following information explains our information collection, dissemination and security processes.
2. Registration. When you access our web site, we may ask you to give us information about yourself ("Registration Data").
3. Registration Data. We use Registration Data for provisioning a new Service, billing our customers, authorizing and authenticating users, displaying content on customer's Magnt web site(s), researching and improving our Services, and contacting our subscribers and users.
4. Cookies. A cookie is a small amount of data which often includes an anonymous unique identifier that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are required to use our Services. We use non-permanent cookies that last for up to two weeks to record current session information. You are required to log in to our website after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account.
5. IP Addresses. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers and servers on the Internet to identify your computer. Our web servers automatically collect your IP address as "traffic data" and so that we can send information back to you when you request it (e.g., web pages from the Service). We will not use your IP address to attempt to identify your personal information.
6. Referrers. A referrer is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and is automatically collected by our web server as "traffic data". We use this information to identify broad demographic trends that we may use to improve our products and Services. We will not personally identify you from this information.
7. System Information. System information we collect as part of "traffic data" includes time, the type of web browser you use, and your operating system/platform. Your web browser automatically sends this information when you are connected to our web site. We use this information to identify broad demographic trends and to provide information appropriate for your computer system. We will not personally identify you from this information.
9. Other Web Sites and Links. This web site may contain links to other web sites. The privacy practices of set forth by the following two companies are not covered by this Privacy statement, but rather their own Privacy statements: Authorize.net, the company that handles our credit card information storage, can be found at: http://www.authorize.net/company/privacy/, and Elavon, the company that handles are credit card merchant account, can be found at: http://www.elavon.com/acquiring/privacy/.
10. Security, Data Rights and Data Storage. Information we collect is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. All of our owners, partners, employees, and agents are dedicated to maintaining and upholding your privacy and security and are knowledgeable of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to our Service, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our systems. We use third-party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our site and provide our Services. Although we own the code, databases, and all rights to our applications, you retain all rights to your data.
12. Opt-Out and Discontinue. You may elect to avoid future communications from us by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Under urgent circumstances, we may be required to send you information about our Service or your account, but we will not send you unsolicited communications regarding commercial offers or advertisements if you have opted out or discontinued the service.
13. Update/Edit. Registered users may edit their previously entered account and personal information by logging in with their user ID and password at the "Account" link at the top of the Hive Control Panel page.
Version 2 - January 13th, 2013